Tuesday 17 March 2015

Le Grand & Z Wedding Design Couture Runway Show 2015 at W Singapore (Sentosa Cove)

Ph by Jia Jia
Ph by Adele

What I Wore:
Dress | ASOS Petite
Heels | Zara
Bag | Mulberry

Firstly, huge thanks to Jia Jia for the invitation!

It's been a while since I've been to a couture runway show - plus this time, they're bridal collections! The dresses were amazing (please pardon the badly taken photos). Super poofy (and looked heavy) and dreamy, I loved the navy and grey ones! All the embellishments and crystals on the gowns were so exquisite and sparkly I almost regretted not bringing my usual camera lens to get better shots of the dresses. These photos I took really didn't do the gorgeous dresses much justice ._.

Some time during the show, I spotted Leona and her friend Krystal sitting diagonally opposite us (far away, you might even spot them in some of the shots!) Met them after the show while waiting to be interviewed (regarding thoughts about the collections) and grabbed some shots together in W Singapore. Sunday spent well w these ladies!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment