Thursday 19 March 2015

D. D e n i m


Denim jacket & boots | Zara
Jeans (ripped by me) | Mango
Vneck tee | ASOS Petite
Bag | Furla

Scored this distressed denim jacket in the sale last summer and it's one of my favourite denim jackets now. A bit toooo oversized because M was the only size left (but one size down wouldn't have made much difference, right? Haha). I love the pockets, all the rips and the longline design. Longline denim jackets are not very common (to me) and I was so glad to spot this in the sale amongst other denim jackets at Zara! The rest on the rack were acid washed but I'm not a fan of acid wash so I was so lucky to have spotted this one! This jacket can probably add a punch of attitude to any outfit - even a usual tee & shorts combo.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment