Saturday 14 March 2015

R E D X B L A C K


Knit dress | Topshop
Heels | DVF
Bag | Givenchy
Wool hat | H&M
Necklace | Agnès b.

Celebrated my brother's birthday at a Jap restaurant sometime back and all the food was so good. Ian and  I were supposed to get a cake but there weren't any nice cake shops around so we reached earlier and ordered an assortment of desserts at the restaurant and have them serve the desserts together as a platter with candle on one of the mille crêpes. I LOVE JAPANESE AZUKI RED BEANS.

Love this dress because it's a fitted knit dress and the colour and seam details are absolutely gorgeous. It's a very simple shape so I matched it with footwear that's slightly more interesting. The lace-up elongate the legs and I just love how there are two types of leather too. This dress isn't from the petite collection but it fits me very well surprisingly (perfect length too!) so only minor alterations needed (the dress hasn't been altered when these photos were taken).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment