Friday 3 April 2015

Casual Pastel Pockets

Lyocell shirt | Zara
Tailored shorts | Mango
Viscose tank | Monki
Rectangle necklace | ASOS
Wishbone necklace | Thrifted
Watch | Agnès b.

As casual as things can get. I love shirts because I can wear them in so many different ways - as a shirt itself, layer as an outerwear, tied around the waist etc. This grey shirt is made from 100% lyocell, one of my favourite biodegradable material. It's supersoft and comfortable and well, I didn't mind its overly oversized fit so yaye another great staple in my wardrobe.
It's pretty cool how the huge-ass grungy looking pockets on my shirt contrast with the small prim and proper pocket on my shorts. It wasn't till I looked at the photos that I realised what a contrast it was.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment