Friday 17 April 2015

L A C E D


Long sleeved top | Zara
Lace bralette & boots | ASOS
Skirt & wool hat | H&M
Leather bracelet | Agnès b.
Watch | Hugo Boss
Bag | Furla

My favourite skater skirt! I've worn it tons because it is so comfy (surprise surprise, I didn't need to alter it at all!) and it's black based so it goes well with almost everything else I have in my wardrobe. I bought it in Nottingham at the start of 2014 and it was one of my favourite purchases that trip (other than my Mini Papier haha). Love the peek of lace from my favourite underwired full lace bralette.

Also, this zara tee is very weird. Everytime I wash it, the sleeves get longer LOL. Good thing is, the sleeves (and hem) were basically cut-off and undone so I can always trim the sleeve length whenever I want to haha.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment