Sunday 19 April 2015

ROUGE COCO

Left: Instax photo of Cynthia, Dawn and I!
Right: Me, illustrated by Candice Phang (Puffingmuffin)
Photo by Cynthia
With Candice (Puffingmuffin)
Photo by Cynthia
Amazing sunset on my way home
Jeans | Zara
Striped tee | ASOS
Leather jacket | Mint Velvet
Bag & heels | Bally
Watch | Mauboussin
Leather bracelet | Longchamp

Over the moon to be able to attend the Rouge Coco Chanel workshop yesterday (Thanks StyleXStyle and special thanks to Cynthia!) at Tangs. Got to check out the new lipsticks, try some of them on and enjoy freaking yummy red velvet cheesecake and Smores brownie. AND CHECK OUT THAT AWESOME ILLUSTRATION! It's illustrated by Candice (Puffingmuffin), check out her work here! Such amazing talent (that I'll probably never have haha).

Can't wait to try out all the rest of the colours I didn't get to try at the workshop. It is more moisturising than I expected (that's always good) and I think my love for Chanel lipsticks just got deeper lolol. I foresee myself using their lipsticks (and ONLY their lipsticks) for the rest of my life.

And I'm so glad I found this pair of jeans at Zara. Finally, a pair of jeans that's perfectly cropped for me and I didn't even need to alter it (even the bum area fits well! Thanks to my butt for putting on some weight haha). I outgrew my previous pair of ASOS Petite indigo/dark blue jeans and have been looking for a new pair for some time now and when I saw this at Zara.. well I'm just glad it fits me THIS well.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment