Wednesday 8 April 2015

#styleXbootcamp | noir


On me:
Top | COS
Bralette | ASOS
Joggers | New Look Petite
Shoes | All Saints
Bag | Mulberry
Necklace | Agnès b.

All backpacks | SamsoniteRed

Had a great afternoon yesterday with these awesome ladies (and Sharon too) at MDIS for an event in collaboration with SamsoniteRed (and also got to bring home The Little Black Beauty Box, thanks styleXstyle!) KIEHL'S Ultra-Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Fresh Hydration is amazing (it's the only product I've tried today). I have combination skin and this is perfect for me (oily parts of the face need hydration too). And I think the fragrance will be in my grandma's handbag very soon haha. She loves all sorts of fragrances!

The event was held in collaboration with SamsoniteRed, which is a new line launched recently by the famous travel luggage brand Samsonite. This new line consists of many backpacks and the size is perfect for school / a short road trip. I'm looking forward to see more from them (and looking forward to a plausible getaway too haha).

Wore this amazing top from COS mainly because I didn't know if I was going to be indoors/outdoors and I wanted to make sure I stay cool. It was so warm everyone was perspiring madly lol. And then, it poured just as we were about to leave after the event ended -.- Back to the top, IT'S A WORK OF ART, seriously. Those geometric panels - I don't even know what they're made of but I love it. And these joggers....I almost forgot how comfortable they are.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: