Tuesday 7 April 2015

Switzerland | Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe


Ah finally. We got to go up to Jungfraujoch. Took the first train up and it was soooo beautiful (even on the way up). It was so fucking windy up there, I/m so glad I didn't get blown away lol. Hair was whipping all over my face where ever I turned and it was so cold (-7degcel). I refused to wear my glove on one hand because I wanted to take loads of photos and after a while I couldn't feel my toes either LOL. I wore soooo many layers of clothes and felt like a dumpling, I couldn't even bend my elbow properly haha. But seriously, the view was worth all of it.
Planned to visit a castle that day because I didn't expect the train up to Jungfraujoch would not operate due to the wind and we had to go again the following day, so we didn't have enough time for the castle in the end. I was super bummed, ohwell. Took (several) trains to Geneva from Interlaken and gosh did the journey take eons lol.

More about Geneva in the next post, thanks for reading!

Check out my adventures in Berne (part 1), Berne (part 2) and Wilderswil / Interlaken too!

No comments:

Post a Comment