Saturday 6 June 2015

Burgundy

Photos of me by Ian
Lace bralet | Topshop
Pinafore (worn the back at the front) & boots - ASOS Petite
Watch | Agnès b.

Just found these visuals and outfit details from summer '14! Went to walk around Singapore Night Festival with Ian and we both prefer 2013's festival (though 2014's one was not bad too)!
As I expected, it was a very warm and humid night - and I'm glad I went for something airy. This pinafore was worn on backwards (on purpose, of course) because I just preferred it that way for this outfit. It was a midi length when I bought it, and I had it altered to its current length. I love the soft material, pleats, colour and SIDE POCKETS. Can't wait to style it with it worn in the right orientation haha.

And I can't believe how I actually managed to find such similar burgundy pieces to wear together haha. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment