Thursday 28 May 2015

M O N O S K E T C H

Well....my hat flew away so I had to get it back LOL.

Dress | Religion
Wool hat | H&M
Boots | Zara
Pleather jacket | ASOS Petite
Watch | Hugo Boss

This dress is makes looking chic so easy. Literally. I'm in love with the print and it is sooo insanely comfortable. It's one of the easiest thing to style in my wardrobe and I think this dress can never look bad. It doesn't have an overly low armhole so I can wear a normal wired bra underneath and it's neither too short nor long for me (because I altered the length to be THIS perfect for me lolol). In this outfit, I paired this dress with ankle boots but I'm sure it'll look amazing with stilettos/sandals/flats/knee-high boots too.

Look back at these photos, I miss my purple highlights and it's really making me tempted to get a part of my hair coloured again! Maybe in the summer, I will.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment