Saturday 13 June 2015

PEACE PLEASE


Muscle tank | Bernice
Shirt | ASOS Men
Denim shorts | ASOS
Shoes | Lacoste
Watch | Agnès b.
Black leather bracelet | Longchamp
Sunglasses | Zara

The neckline of this muscle tank is super unique and I love the print on the back! Got it some time back in Paris. I don't usually like floral prints but this guns n' roses one was too cool to pass haha. And who wouldn't like the world to be peaceful? It'll be great if everyone is considerate and kind to each other.

Had this pair of leather sneakers for years and I still love it loads. Am always on a look out for leather sneakers like this pair and I haven't been able to find any other pair that I like/comes in my size so far :/ This dark brown pair is crazily comfy and soft, and super easy to match.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment