Monday 15 June 2015

Anaconda


Jeans & tee | ASOS Petite
Bomber jacket | Izzue (I.T. Singapore)
Bag | Bally
Shoes | & Other Stories

This pair of shoes are a dream. It hurt like a nightmare the first time I wore it though.

The print is amazing and I first saw it in the London store. However, it wasn't available in my size in London and only the plain black one had my size. I tried on the sizes and it fitted well so I was placing all my hopes on the online store (ships to UK, phew) and was deeeeelighted to find my size online. It came in a lovely package and I HAD TO bring its shoebox back to Singapore (a habit of mine; I keep all my shoes in a shoebox). The print is so glorious that I like to pair it with simple items, like how I styled this outfit. It can also easily jazz up any simple outfit and make the entire look chic.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment