Tuesday 16 June 2015

Silk X Studs


Silk blouse | Raoul
Tweed skirt | Ohsofickle
Heels | Zara
Bag | Furla
Racerback bralette | Urban Outfitters
Necklace | Taipei

Here's another of my texture mixing: silk and tweed! And of course (faux) leather and studs on my feet. I can't get enough of the sheer back of this amazingly soft and comfortable silk blouse. It's entirely opaque at the front but slightly sheer on the back, the perfect top to wear to work (under a blazer) and out for drinks at night! This outfit has a really feminine silhouette, I must admit haha. It's not usually something I'd go for (I didn't know what had gotten into me that day) but the shoes really add a lot of edginess to the whole look! Those studs. They look really lethal (and really hurts because I kicked myself accidentally several times) but the heel height is perfect for me and it fits well too.

p.s. sorry for the blurry photos, tried to shoot this as the sun was setting and there wasn't much light left. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment