Wednesday 29 July 2015

Perfect Flow


Blazer | Zara
Blouse | River Island
Shoes | Kurt Geiger
Tote bag | Furla

Seeing these photos with this bag makes me sad. These photos were taken some time back and the straps on this bag has died on me. Again. I guess I have been really stuffing the life out of it :/ Sucks though, because I really like the simplistic style of it and well, its black.  I've been trying to find another everyday bag similar to this (where I can throw all my stuff in, really.) but it's really a tough hunt.

Got this blouse (without trying, and it fits (UK6)!) during a day trip to Birmingham last winter and I loveeee it. Love a good v-neck and this one isn't overly low-cut. The cut on the back is unique too, with a 'semi-open' design. And of course, I was attracted by the colour combination too. Love the hint of dove-grey colour, a shade of grey I  don't already have in my wardrobe!

Oh and check out that cool vintage looking car in the backdrop! Found it somewhere near my home and decided I was gonna shoot around the area.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment