Thursday 30 July 2015

Sporty Minimalist


Tee dress | thrifted
Clutch | M)phosis
Sneakers | G-Star Raw
Watch | Nixon
Cap | Izzue

I've always been a fan of sports-inspierd looks. This one is so chic and comfy - great for running errands (which I did) and having brunch (with my mum, I did!)

Got these gorgeous sneakers in a sale last winter and I love them so freaking much. I don't usually adore patent leather at all (sometimes I even hate them) but this one just makes me feel like I can finally accept it. There are patent trimmings along the side of the shoes but together with the matte leather and suede, it looks really cool and makes the shoe more exciting. High cut sneakers are also great for sneaking some height in - I've added a 2.5cm insole in this pair of sneakers. They're really comfy and easy to dance in as well.

I've styled some sports-inspired looks previously too but have never going minimalist with it and I'm glad it turned out this well! I kept my accessories simple and I'm loving the necklace with both Ian's name and mine on it. I had it custom made in London at the Spitafield's Sunday market but I wished that the chain that came w the necklace was slightly more polish looking. I'm currently on a hunt for an alternative long chain to match the bar pendent.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment