Wednesday 1 July 2015

Uniform


Leigh Jeans | Topshop Petite
Crop top | ASOS Petite
Bomber jacket | Pull & Bear
Watch | Nixon
Bag | Mulberry
Sunglasses | RetroSuperFuture
Necklace | Thrifted & Agnès B.
Leather bracelet | Agnès B.

I'm a hugggeee fan of jeans and this dark green pair from Topshop Petite fits me so well I had to bring it home. (Bottoms which fit me well are ridiculously difficult to find ugh.) I always love a pair of soft yet sturdy skinny fit jeans and Leigh jeans definitely tick those boxes. The washing machine hasn't cause it to loose its shape yet and it still super comfy.

This outfit is something I'll pull together in 5 minutes if I'm running late (during the weekends, of course; sadly, I can't wear jeans to work). Pull on a great pair of jeans + basic top + awesome jacket + boots and I'm good to go! It's always great to have some well made basics in the wardrobe. They'll go with everything - perfect for getting dressed in a rush (me, almost everyday oops).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment