Thursday 13 August 2015

Pastel Weaved


Top | People of Asia Paragon (my mum's)
Pleather skirt | Zara Girls
Bag | Balenciaga
Heels | Bally
Watch | Hugo Boss

Wore this outfit to a shop opening earlier this year. Kept everything simple with classic shapes in pastel shades.  I absolutely adore these Bally pumps. They're pointed, the way I like my shoes to be, and i'd have to say - it has the thickest heel in my shoe closet (excluding boots). I never used to like wearing any heel that's thicker than typical stiletto heels but these Bally ones look really great on. It doesn't look overly chunky on my petite frame and is suppperrrrrrr stable to walk in despite the height. The leather is insanely well-weaved and the craftsmanship is amazeballs. Although it's not in a neutral colour, it goes will with many outfits. I could stare at the beautiful pattern on it all day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment