Wednesday 26 August 2015

Stripes and Rips


Top | Giordano Ladies
Jeans & shoes | Zara
Bag | Givenchy
Watch | Agnès B.
Sunglasses | RetroSuperFuture
Necklace | Posh Totty Designs UK

Wore this super comfy outfit for a day of running errands + shopping at one of my favourite hangouts in Singapore: GWC. This stripy tee has appeared on this space several times (especially in my Austria photo diary posts) but well, it's the items which we wear over and over again that are truly great. Stripes are one of my favourite prints to wear and I adore the neckline of this top. Boatnecks look pretty flattering on me because I have a pretty long neck. This one isn't cut too high, and I like that. Because my neck is pretty long, turtlenecks and high necklines which are popular recently suit me really well but I absolutely hate it when my throat and even sometimes my collar bones are covered. It makes me feel like I'm choking/suffocating and that's really not a nice feeling at all.

This pair of jeans from Zara are soooo soft and comfy I would really like to have a pair in dark indigo wash too. And maybe all other colours possible. It fits really well at the waist + hips too, which is always a plus point for me because it's just so bloody hard to find a pair that fits both my waist and hips at the same time. This pair is quite stretchy, and hence the rips are stretchy too. BUT the rips kind of rip really easily (I know, they're rips). The rips break off quite easily and after several washes, one of the ripped patches became an empty hole. Zzzzzz. It's such an awkward hole damn it. Now I'll have to think of a way to cover the awkward hole whenever I want to wear this pair of jeans. I'm definitely going to think of a way to make it less awkward for good!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment