Wednesday 23 September 2015

Denim X Leather


Leather jacket | All Saints (old collection, but I'm in love with this one and this one too!!)
Silk-blend v neck tee & Denim shirt (tied around waist) | H&M
Skirt | ASOS
Shoes | DVF
Bag | Bally
Necklace | Handmade

I love layering and although it's almost impossible to pile on layers of chunky knits and leather as much as I would like to, I'll still find one way or another to satisfy my love for layering. Tying shirts around my waist has always been a 'thing' for me, I do that loads especially when I'm dancing (street jazz, check out our latest videos here and here). It's a great way of layering and I love incorporating some street wear in my outfits too.

This smudged houndstooth print skirt was part of a midi dress (which felt more like a maxi on me lol) so I had a good amount of fabric chopped off to make the midi into a mini. And of course, such amazing fabric shouldn't go to waste - hence the birth of this mini skirt! I am in love with this print and wouldn't mind it in the form of a top/short/skirt/pants/dress/anything.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment