Monday 21 September 2015

Sweetheart Basic


Dress | ASOS
Boots | Faith via ASOS
Bag | Mulberry
Leather bracelet | Mango
Watch | Hugo Boss

This is one of my all-time favourite dresses. It has one of the most flattering neckline - sweetheart, fits like a dream, is super comfy and well made. Check out how I styled my sweetheart long sleeved crop top here! I am absolutely in love with this particular dress from ASOS and it's my absolute go-to dress when I don't feel like my body is in it's best shape.

Went for crêpes with SiRui a few months back at a petit bistro français and it was pretty good. We still prefer the ones we had in Montpellier but this was not bad too. Wandered around the area and went into Raffles Hotel Shopping Arcade and just look at the amazing architecture!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment