Monday 12 October 2015

Basic BNW


Cardigan & ripped jeans | Zara
Top | ASOS Petite
Shoes | & Other Stories
Necklace | Taipei
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses
Bag | Whistles

All black outfits are definitely my favourite but I do throw some white in my look once in a while. I paired my favourite black ripped jeans with a super easy and comfy top (I've worn it so much that it's starting to ball on some ares :/). I wanted to order it on ASOS again but UK2 has already been sold out so I ordered it in navy & white stripes instead. I really wanted the grey one too but that's sold out too sigh. I love the simplicity and fit of it, and it's made of 100% viscose which feels so soft and almost knit-like.

Threw on this dual-fabric cardigan which is made of cotton (mainly) and has knitted fabric at the hem and on the sleeves. I love such details! The drape of this cardigan is gorgeous too. I didn't realise this earlier but I think I am a fan of drapey outerwear/dresses/tops.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment