Tuesday 27 October 2015

Pastel | Pants


Outerwear | Seoul
Tank top | Monki (XS)
Trousers | ASOS Petite (UK2) (this bnw one looks amazing too)
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Balenciaga
Watch | Agnès b.

Aren't the colours and print of this linen trousers awesome? Saw them on ASOS and HAD to get them. I wish it's slightly slimmer on the legs so I might taper it a little some time in the future. I immediately had the idea of styling a full pastel look with this pair of trousers because of the colours so here it is - all drapey and pastel. It looks pretty cool rolled up too so I'll definitely style it with the hems rolled up as well!

I got this drapey lightweight outerwear at least 5 years ago from Seoul and I am still loving it. It feels slightly like cupro and although it gets creased sooo easily, it looks so good with many different outfits and the colour is gorgeous. Also perfect for the humid Sg weather!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment