Friday 2 October 2015

Pop of Purple


Duster coat | New Look Petite
Boots | ASOS
Lace top | Urban Outfitters
Corduroy skirt | Zara Girls

So.... this duster coat has appeared again! Sorry but not sorry haha. It's such a great piece, I can't help but to keep styling and wearing it! Everything about this duster coat is perfect for me - the length, the cut, the colour, the design..and the list goes on. Petite collections are really a godsend for tiny-me. Added a pop of colour in this outfit with this corduroy skirt which is realllllyyy comfy. The pockets are super cute (I know I can't put anything in them at all but they're really great for when I'm rushing out the house - I'll put my necklaces/rings in there so I can put them on on the go).

Went to the World Street Food pop-up/festival a few months back and I'd have to say, it wasn't the best street food experience I had. The air was pretty bad and I didn't want my eyes to get irritated so my mum and I just tried some stuff and got out of there. Some huge ass fans in the area would have made it so much better. Ventilation is VERY important to me, apparently.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment