Sunday 4 October 2015

White Shirt & Blue Denim


Shirt | Calvin Klein Jeans (more longline shirts here and here!)
Shorts | ASOS (similar here)
Sandals | Tangs Studio
Necklace & watch | Agnès B.

This combination of a white shirt and blue denim never gets old! They are the perfect mix of dressy and casual which I love and the outfit can be dressed up/down with different accessories. I wore this look for a casual lunch in my neighbourhood with my family. Change up the flat sandals to heeled sandals and the bag to a leather clutch and it would be a great weekend shopping outfit in town with friends.

Also, my favourite Canadian artiste Cœur de Pirate has just released a new album Roses and as usual, I love so many songs in her album and I can play it on repeat non stop. Wished there were more french songs in it though! (Listening to french songs is my favourite way of learning french!)

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment