Sunday 22 November 2015

Birmingham Christmas Market 2014

I don't think I know these girls 
Cherlin!
Hot chocolate w Baileys! THE BEST.
photos of me by Cherlin
Zara jeans & coat | United Colours of Benetton wool jumper | M&S boots
Chocolate coated marshmallows. Total wreck when we got home that night.

Had a day trip with some people from Univ of Notts' Singapore Society. Cherlin and I spent the whole day walking around and shopping our asses off. I never knew I could shop till I got bored but it happened that very day. Also, had the best egg tarts in my entire stay in UK that day. Chinatown in Birm was really not a town at all. It was a building. Cool shit. And also a romantic evening watching the sunset w Cherlin!

Click on the tag Nottingham AW 2014 to view my UK  2014 photo diary!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment