Sunday 29 November 2015

Denim on Denim | Washed & Waxed


Shirt | The Kooples (M) (similar here in black denim, size up for a slouchy look!)
Crop top | ASOS Petite (UK4)
Skirt | Zara (XS, alterations made to fit)
Boots | ASOS (more pointed & buckled options here and here)
Bag | Mulberry

Wore this to a weekend little pop-up bazaar/marketplace one weekend where Ian and I got our first parking fine. Also, I tried an açai bowl for the first time and omg it's so darn good. I absolutely love it. I'll have to learn how to make it at some point in my life. But right now, I'll buy one every time I walk by Project Açai in Ngee Ann City. Tbh, they aren't very cheap for such a small bowl/cup but they're packed with so much goodness!

I basically live in basics denim has been a crucial part of my wardrobe. These denim items have appeared on this space countless times but they're just so comfy and versatile I reach for them all the time. I think great denim pieces are essentials in everyone's wardrobe. I can be worn with so many different outfits and if the fit and quality is great, you'll always look chic in it. Even an extremely simple combination - tee and jeans can look good. That's what effortless chic is all about!

xo
clara

1 comment: