Tuesday 1 December 2015

Silver Dino


Jumper & necklace | Agnès B.
Ripped jeans | Zara (similar here)
Boots | ASOS
Bag | Givenchy

THAT DINO! How cute is it. I love agnès b.'s aesthetics and of course, their dinosaur. I go crazy over it and I just want to have everything they make with that dinosaur on it (or lightning bolts). This jumper is soooooo comfortable and it's such a simple statement piece. It is also a very versatile piece that can go with jeans / shorts / skirt / over a dress. I don't think this jumper can ever look horrible. I went one to two sizes up because I didn't want it to be overly fitted. I love the fit of oversized jumpers way more than fitted ones! (I don't find any fitted ones in my size anyway lol). Wore this outfit on a casual night out to celebrate my mum's birthday. Stopped by cold storage at HillV2 and that is literally the best peach sorbet ever. Literally. White peach is my favourite fruit, no wait, it's my FAVOURITE FOOD EVER. How could I resist this amazing white peach sangria combination? It was a little pricey for sorbet but it's seriously so good!!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment