Wednesday 11 November 2015

Nottingham | 8-11 November '14

Dinner: Chicken with lemon & herb sauce and vegetables
Ian's favourite post dinner drink: mini Yakult
Very messy cupboard ft. the bottle of olive oil I insisted on buying 
Zara coat | Mango knit top | Mulberry bag
Peter ordered a GRAZE box and let me pick one to try (yaye thanks again!)
I picked the yoghurt coated berries and they were so good omg
Pasta with dried tomatoes and prawns for dinner on another random night 
Zara knit tunic | G-Star Raw sneakers | Topshop ponte leggings 
I don't quite remember what they were (chocolatey) but THEY'RE SO GOOD 
Dinner: overcooked broccoli (which I love but Ian prefers his broccoli less mushy)
with mushrooms (which I forcefully added so Ian will consume some unwillingly)
and tomatoes and prawns
And meatball (which tasted weird and we never bought meatballs again) pasta. 
This is such a random post so I added the captions to each photo directly. Not sure if this is a good format but it shall work for random posts for now haha.

These photos were taken a year ago but I'm uploading it only now because most of the photos were shot around my boyfriend's neighbourhood and I just feel that it's not too safe to post it while he was still staying in that house (which got burgled ugh). Now that he and his friend are staying elsewhere, it's time for these photos to surface!

Click on the tag Nottingham AW 2014 to view my photo diary.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment