Monday, 9 November 2015

Sporty Vibes | Double Denim


Teedress | Supré (love this, this and this BNW dresses too)
Denim vest | Pull & Bear (eyeing this too)
Sneakers | G-Star Raw (almost identical here)
Denim cap | Izzue (similar non-printed in a lighter wash here)
Watch | Hugo Boss
Leather bracelet | Longchamp

This has got to be one of my favourite leather sneakers (along side the Alicia Keys X Reebok ones I have) even though it has a hint of patent leather on it (I dislike wearing patent leather on most occasions). I think the only item that has patent leather in my entire vast wardrobe are these sneakers. Even so, I think it works for this pair and the cut and design of them are just awesome. They flatter and look super cool.

Wore this vest over this wavelength printed dress to break up the prints and avoid having a headache whenever I look in the mirror. Does anyone else feel that way about closely repeating patterns? Small polkadots give me headaches too. Also, there was a food stain on the dress which can't be washed off despite several washes (have since gave up trying to get rid of that stain) and the denim vest conceals it perfectly.

(and I'm so glad the last jumpshot turned out pretty well haha)

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment