Sunday 8 November 2015

Simple Chic


Lyocell Tee | Zara (XS) (love this, this and this comfy modal/lyocell-blend v neck tees too)
Leigh Ankle Grazer Jeans | Topshop Petite (W25L28)
Watch | Karl Lagerfeld
Bag | Whistles
Boots | ASOS

This is probably my simplest throw-on-and-go outfit. Tee and denim is my favourite combination and they can be dressed up/down so easily. You can look elegant, punk, rock chic, cute, stylish and so many other things in a tee and jeans combination. It all boils down to the type of tee and denim worn,  and of course accessories too. In this outfit, I matched my dark green jeans with a simple grey v neck tee (I love this tee so much I have it in 3-4 colours now). Accessories set the tone of the outfit and I went with brilliant well-made accessories with my favourite slightly dark vibe. Subtly studded leather boots I've had for years now and one of my least minimalistic watch (pretty bulky too).

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment