Wednesday 16 December 2015

Black & White Sporty Vibes


White long sleeved top | Mango
Genuine leather jacket | Mango Kids (sold out; faux leather new season leather biker here)
Pants | ASOS Petite 
Watch | Nixon
Sneakers | G-Star Raw
Sunglasses | Zara

This is a look I'll definitely want to wear to work but I can't (no sneakers in the office unless there's a medical condition involved) so I switched the sneakers to a pair of heels for work. This pair of trousers is my absolute favourite. I have it in brown and maroon too and I think I'll definitely want to get another black pair if it goes on sale! It's super comfortable and has pockets!! I also have another very similar pair in navy and it is of ankle grazer length but sadly the pockets on it were faux :/ Ohwell, the fit is still really great and I'm so thankful that ASOS Petite makes UK2 now because it fits me so much better. The trousers and jeans now fit me well and some skirts do too (some skirts and shorts are still too loose).

Love the layers in this top as well as the v-neckline. I have been contemplating having it altered into a short sleeved top instead so I can layer it with more jackets. We shall see if that really happens! It's a really easy throw on blouse for work and matches all my trousers well.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment