Monday 7 December 2015

Casual Formal


Cotton blazer | Thrifted
Hat | H&M
Forever Tee | ASOS Petite
Trousers & shoes | Zara
Bag | Givenchy
Necklace | Agnès B.
Watch | Hugo Boss
Leather bracelet | Balenciaga

This particular work-outfit is slightly casual compared to the rest of my outfits. I wear outfits like this one when I know I have late night meetings (i.e. starts at 8pm) and I want to be as comfortable as I can without looking like the weekend has arrived early.

In this outfit, I went with all things comfortable - stretch trousers, viscose/knit tee and a cotton blazer, which I bought several years ago. I love formal pieces which give off a slightly casual vibe and casual pieces which look slightly more put together - and Korean fashion does that real well. I feel that it's the perfect mix of casual and formal and there's something about their (amazing) streetstyle which reminds a lot of models caught off-duty.

I love that these trousers (I think they're actually just extremely structured and thick leggings, really) have an actual button and zipper as well as the biker zips (sadly, the pockets aren't real though). My mum loves it too - she has an identical pair in mustard! The fabric and design of these 'leggings' make it look wayyy more formal than it feels.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment