Sunday 6 December 2015

It's all in The Cut


Top | COS
Tailored shorts | Mango
Shoes | Kookaï
Bag | Whistles
Watch | Hugo Boss
Grey studded leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Bolt necklace | Taipei
Rectangle necklace | ASOS
Wishbone necklace | thrifted
Sunglasses | DVF

Featured in this post is my errand-running minimalist casual look. The cut of this COS top has got me wearing it non-stop. It's actually 100% merino wool but does not feel thick at all. I bought it in a sale last A/W and planned to wear it in the UK....but I didn't. No idea why lol. I brought it with me, and it just sat in my luggage the entire time -.- Ohwell. Since the apparel items are both extremely basic and simple, I layered my necklaces (as I always love to do when I wear a plain top) for some added details.

Also shown here is the DiorSnow Gen 1 and 2. I'm almost on my third bottle now and I'd have to say, I've actually never repeatedly use serums/essences as religiously as I do now. It smells pretty good too haha. The new packaging is the one in white PLUS IT IS NOW REFILLABLE. How awesome is that?!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment