Saturday 26 December 2015

Dublin '14 | Part 1 of 3 | Howth


Howth (Dublin) was amazing!! It's soooo pretty (and so cold when we were there but it was worth it). The seafood soup (no photos of that oops) from a local farmers market was so good we went back and bought another. The oysters were amazing too. Ian loves being by the water and I knew he'll love this place so I've planned to visit Howth first thing after we landed in Dublin. I saw it from the plane window just before we landed and I knew it was going to be awesome!

And also, we walked along the beach. Just as the tide was coming in. Stood around taking photos and suddenly all the people around us were gone and we were surrounded by water. I was like HOLYWTF the water actually closed in on us and it was coming pretty quickly. I panicked while thinking how to get out of it without wetting my leather boots and Ian just carried me waddling in the water back to dry ground <3 His socks and boots were wet the rest of the day :/ I hope I never forget what happened that day even when I'm old.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment