Saturday 12 December 2015

Jean Jacket


Denim jacket | Mango (LOVE this grey one too omg)
Rivington Jeans | ASOS Petite (UK2) (sold out; contemplating this black one too)
Tank top | Monki (XS) (love this lyocell one and this striped one too)
Bralet | ASOS
Bag | Bally
Heels | Zara
Watch | Hugo Boss
Necklace | Pull & Bear

Got this Mango denim jacket years ago and I rarely wear it because I'd pick an oversized denim jacket almost all the time. This day, however, I decided to put on this amazing jacket - so here it is! I love the frayed ends. Without it, this jacket would have looked more prim and proper. The frayed ends makes the entire jacket a tad more laid-back and edgy. Distressed denim definitely gets me!

The jacket is quite a complex piece so I kept the rest of my outfit simple with some basic tank top and jeans. This tank top - oh so soft - is one of my favourites from Monki. Love it so much I have it in black and white as well! I'd have to say that the white version is definitely one of my most worn tank tops these days.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment