Monday 14 December 2015

The Winning Combination


Dress | PoA
Duster coat | New Look Petite
Boots | ASOS (similar here)
Antigona Bag | Givenchy

This might just be my most colourful dress. Bought it around 5 years ago and what sold me then were the pockets (and it still makes me really happy now..)Since it's already so colourful, I reigned it all back in with tons of black. This NL Petite duster coat which you guys have seen so many times already does the perfect job doing just that. A dress and coat is such an easy yet chic ensemble. It barely requires any ironing and somehow it just makes the look really effortless yet cool. It works for most occasions, from work to play (I think a silk slip dress w a huge knit coat and some leather boots is a really sexy and edgy outfit for a night out!)

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment