Friday 1 January 2016

Sides | Layers


Ribbed top | ASOS Petite (black sold out; other colours here or check out this cropped version)
Jeans, sunglasses & shoes | Zara
Leather jacket | All Saints
Bag | Givenchy
Watch | Nixon
Longer necklace | By Invite Only (gold hardware here)
Shorter necklace | Pull & Bear

I love cut in / halter cut necklines but it's ridiculously difficult for me to find one that fits / find a normal bra that wouldn't show because the armholes always fall too low for me. I know I am very petite but I guess my armpits are just really tiny lol. This ASOS Petite top is 100% viscose and is super soft. It's great for everyday wear with the flattering neckline and slit sides BUT the armholes are too low on me, as usual. At times like these (i.e. when I wear muscle tees / clothes with draped armholes / oversized tank tops) I'll wear a bralet / triangle bra. This particular ASOS bralet fits so well I got it in blue too (bought in Spring 2014)!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment