Friday 15 January 2016

Singapore Night Festival 2015 | All Black Everything


Playsuit | ASOS Petite (UK2)
Boots | ASOS
Racerback laced bralet | Hanky Panky (XS) (love this racerback bralet and this one has a super nice back too!)
Necklace | Agnès B.
Grey studded leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Watch | Emporio Armani
Black studded leather bracelet | thrifted

I'm so glad this playsuit fits me so well! Shopping online is always a gamble on the quality and fit but this playsuit is super soft and well made and UK2 fits me perfectly I'm so glad I got it. It's perfect for outdoor events so I wore it to the SG Night Festival 2015 with Ian (where we barely stayed long enough because Ian had fever all of a sudden). I had pandan flavoured churros which were not bad and Ian had Thai iced milk tea (his love). Also bought a pair of sterling silver rings from a local accessories label (I'm in love with their rings, have 4 rings from them now) but sadly I can't remember their name :(

I can't wait to (maybe) wear this playsuit to music festivals in UK in July!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment