Wednesday 20 January 2016

STRIPEY BNW


100% Organic cotton muscle tank | Zara (More striped organic cotton goodness here)
Denim shorts | Mango
Sandals | Tangs Studio
Bolt necklace | Pilgrim via ASOS
Bracelet | Taipei
Bag | Whistles
Watch | Agnès b
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses

Here are my favourite basics all thrown together! My all time fave organic cotton tank goes so well with these pony hair leather bnw sandals with zebra print. Wore this outfit to lunch with my family on the laziest Sunday and it was the perfect laid-back and chic ensemble for it.

I kept the look simple with basic ripped denim shorts and my perfectly minimalist leather bag from Whistles, which I got during a sale in London last winter and I lovveeee it. I have been dreaming of the paper bag clutch from Marie Turnor (Check out these amazing Marie Turnor bags - The Picnic, The Concorde, The Small Sac, The Snak (one of my fav) and The Picnic To-Go.) but then I saw this bag sitting in Whistles in East London on the sale rack and I had to get it. It's the perfect size and the leather is sooooo soft. The only downside is that the shoulder strap is slightly thin (though that's actually kind of why I like it too - the uniquely slim strap) but I because it is that thin, I do not dare to put my DSLR in it for too long as it really weights down the bag. Whistles has always been one of my favourite English labels but to be honest, I find their apparel a little expensive and it sucks that they do not have a store in Sg and I don't get to try the clothes on first. Their items are really well made and this bag is no exception!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment