Monday 29 February 2016

Monochrome


Shell top (UK4) | ASOS (on sale now!) (more sizes available here)
Skirt (S) | Pull & Bear
Leather jacket & shoes | All Saints
Bag | Givenchy
Necklace | Agnès B.
Bralette | PerkbyKate

This top is so simple yet has such nice details which I really like. I'm a fan of v-necks and the v-hem here is pretty cool too. Went with black and white for work and added some leather here and there to complete the look. This pencil skirt's quality is amazing and I wished I had more of it (or in other colours too). I've worn it so much that the sides are starting to have tiny cotton balls :( It fits me amazingly and I have a shorter version of it in burgundy too! it's also super highwaisted on me so I can pair it with crop tops like this one and get away with it at work. Also, if the outfit is anywhere near non proper, keeping things simple and classic in black and white is the best bet! I like to go all black sometimes too and i think that brings corporate chic to a whole new level.

Check out how else I styled this top here!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment