Wednesday 2 March 2016

Fold & Flow


Top | Mango (XS)
Trousers | Zara Girls (9-10 years old) (similar here)
Jacket | (XS) Motivi via Robinsons
Bag | Balenciaga
Heels | Charles & Keith (similar here and here)

These heels were the saviour of my feet some time back on the day I got it. It's in a great shade of beige and  matches my feet well. Slightly bummed that it wasn't genuine leather but then again, Charles & Keith seldom makes shoes in genuine leather anyway and I knew that upon stepping into the store. I finally have a classic beige pair of pointed pumps to match all my pastel apparel, yaye!

Love the simplicity of this sleeveless crepe blouse with just one (rather) huge fold down the front, adding some interest to an otherwise plain, white blouse (also styled here!). Kept the softness in fabric going with one of the first pair of trousers I ever owned (and probably the most easily creased too). This Zara Girls trousers is appropriately baggy (thank god for the adjustable waist) cropped on me. Check out how else I styled it in this post! Added an edge with a tweed jacket I got 4-5 years ago. I didn't mean for it to be oversized but it wasn't available in any smaller sizes so I just went with it. Love the draped lapels and pockets!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment