Friday 19 February 2016

Noir | Black


Faux leather bomber jacket | Thrifted (loving this and this one too)
Crop top (UK4) | Topshop Petite
Skirt (XS) | Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Boots & star necklace | ASOS
Bag | Mulberry

This is the last we will see of this bomber jacket.

It's faux leather (obviously doesn't hold up well) and it cracked it's way to hell. The sleeves all cracked up when I pushed them up against my arms and it was shedding worse than a husky. The thing I love most about it is its detachable hood.  It's going to be a long while before I can find another hooded bomber jacket that fits and looks as great but for now, I am very contented with my newer (genuine) leather bomber from Mango Boys (Kids, yes) which fits pretty well too. You guys will definitely be seeing more of that coming up soon!

Found this Topshop Petite cropped top in the sale a couple of months ago. The quality was a disappointment for  me but it was heavily discounted and the fit just made up for the quality. It fits amazingly! Perfect for date nights and it fits so well I don't even need to wear a bra with it. The quality was not as well as what I'd usually go for but it's decently thick enough not  to wear anything under and I can't wait to style it again! It would be great with high waisted jeans too, and ripped denim shirts for festivals.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment