Thursday 11 February 2016

Workwear | All Black


Trousers (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Top (US00) | Banana Republic Petite
Leather Jacket (UK8) | All Saints
Heels | ASOS
Bag | Givenchy

Another all black outfit for work! I'd usually go for a black blazer but I though I'd pair it with a leather jacket this time. I would love to introduce this amazing top. Perfectly draped/folded and fits amazing. I have been obsessed with it ever since I bought it in London last year. It was a very exciting to moment to realise that there's a petite range for BR in London. I literally went on a spree. Sale / no sale - doesn't matter. If it fits, I buy. I got several work blouses there and this is one of them. If only the BR in Singapore has petite collection too! Love it how the top and trousers somehow looks like a jumpsuit together.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment