Monday 7 March 2016

Noir en Noir


Top (UK2) | ASOS Petite (similar in grey and burgundy)
Textured skirt (EUR32) | H&M (more textured options here and here)
Boots | ASOS (similar here)
Bag | Mulberry
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses

This top, as simple as it is, is literally one of my favourite tees (love it so much I have it several colours). It fits so well, I wish ASOS would bring this back in more colours. It's so fucking difficult to find well-fitted tees for me and I'm so glad this came into my life.

The outfit is perfect from day-to-night and that's exactly what I wore it for! Wore pointed pumps to work and had an amazing lunch, then switched to boots + pile on the leather bracelets for a more edgy vibe at night.

I don't usually like exposed zippers but somehow the one on this skirt (although annoyingly shiny) really pops in this all black ensemble.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment