Thursday 10 March 2016

This Palette


Trousers (UK2) | ASOS Petite 
Shirt (XXS) & jacket (XS) | Zara (similar here)
Shoes | Bally
Bag | Balenciaga
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses
Necklace | Taipei

Love wear muted/dusky colours when I am not wearing black. These pants fit me soooooo freaking well!! I have it in black too and I wear them to work all the time (obviously the black one more, because it's more versatile and well, it's black!). I hope they have it in more colours like burgundy/khaki/grey/navy/pinstripes etc so I can get them all. I literally didn't need a single alteration for these pants and it's just amazing. These heels have such white leather I get scared to wear them out sometimes! (Maybe that's why I love wearing black so much... though I'm sure that's not the only reason haha)

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment