Wednesday 20 April 2016

Classic Shift Dress with a Twist


Dress | Nine West
Boots | Kurt Geiger
Clutch | Tangs Studio
Jacket | Gingersnaps
Leather bracelets | Longchamp
Watch | Hugo Boss

This dress is perfect for work, evening parties, buffets, pregnancy, and almost any other non-chinese new year occasion we can all think of. Nine West is usually known for shoes but honestly, they make pretty good quality garments too. This piece is such an easy shift dress with a modest neckline (but with a cheeky slit) and the length is perfect for my petite frame (I had it altered anyway haha). I got it in US2, 2 sizes bigger than my usual size. Hence, it is pretty loose on me - but the layered detail shows the proportions and well, the pockets just make any dress x10 cooler. Check out other black dresses with pockets options here, here and here!

Wanted to go all black as I usually like to but I decided to go with a pop of blue and this amazing pair of grey leather boots. Oh did I mention, these boots are one of my highest boots, but they are also pretty easy to walk in for such a heel height (and stiletto width)! If I can chase a bus in it, it's good enough.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment