Thursday 2 June 2016

THIS BOMBER JACKET.


Leather bomber jacket (11-12 years old) | Mango Boys
Denim skirt (XS, altered) | Zara
Tee (XS) | COS
Shoes | Kurt Geiger
Bag | Mulberry
Watch | Emporio Armani

HOW AMAZING IS THIS LEATHER JACKET?! Plus, even more amazing because I got it on sale for less than half its original price. AND ALSO, FINALLY SLEEVES THAT ARENT TOO LONG FOR ME. Yaye! This is my third leather jacket from Mango Kids and I have always loved their fit and quality. This time, instead of checking out just the Girl's collection, I decided to swing by the Boy's side and boy am I glad I did (so punny hehe). I wanted to get the largest available size (13-14 years old) but someone else beat me to it :/ I literally saw her walk to the rack and take it right before me. Sigh. I guess that's fate. (or the lack of it).

Check out these other amazingggg leather bomber jackets too: a suede one, a boxy and cropped one and a stitch-patterned one.

No comments:

Post a Comment