Monday 4 July 2016

Same..but Different


Bomber jacket (11-12 y/o) | Mango Boys
Top (UK4) | ASOS (similar here)
Rivington jeans (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Boots | Hugo Boss
Bag | Givenchy

So..I'm back with yet another outfit wearing my fav leather bomber jacket and navy boots, blue bottoms and white top - which sounds a lot like my outfit here, where I wore the same jacket and shoes for work, with a white top and dark blue trousers too. This outfit, however, is way more casual and is one I absolutely love. I never thought I'd say this but - I really think jeans are my favourite bottoms! It used to be mini skirts, the shorter the better. But as I'm growing older, (it's true) somehow the skirt length gets longer too. No, I don't think I'll ever wear midi length clothes, and I still make sure all my skirts end way above my knee, just not as short as before! Back to jeans - I think the reason I like it so much is because I'm really a tomboy at heart. I don't sit/move like a lady at most times and wearing trousers makes me feel so much more at ease!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment