Wednesday 6 July 2016

styleXstonehenge

photo by styleXstyle
My 'twin' and I 

Dress | Banana Republic Petite
Heels | Aldo
Bag | Chanel
Necklace | Swarovski
Watch | Mauboussin

Spent Saturday evening at the styleXstonehenge party held at W Singapore - such a great time catching up with Cynthia and others (many thanks for the invite)! Also had the chance to see Shin Min Ah in person.... she's so pretty ahhhh (insert heart eyes emoji). She's one of my favourite Korean actress/model, and I love A Love to Kill and Oh My Venus, which she starred in.

Went for a classic little black dress with draped back from Banana Republic's petite range I got during my previous London trip (desperately hoping that SG's BR will carry this range soon).
Also, this trusty Chanel bag could fit a lot more than I expected - it could fit 2 iPhones and all my random bits and bobs. I brought 2 iPhones to the event as I had yet to sync my new iPhone SE, but it has a way better camera compared to my old iPhone 5. So glad Apple launched iPhone SE because 6 is way to huge for my liking and my old phone has such crappy battery life (been using it since summer 2014) I've been wanting to get a new one.

As I am drafting this, I am about to leave for the airport to catch my flight to London. Such a long awaited trip, been waiting for this trip since September (where I finally get to see Ian again)!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment