Saturday 10 September 2016

Whites and Blues


Tee (UK4) | ASOS Petite
Denim shorts (EUR32) | Mango (love this HW pair too!)
Denim jacket (L) | The Kooples via Robinsons
Bag | Whistles
Shoes | Kurt Geiger
Belt | Calvin Klein
Watch | Hugo Boss
Sunglasses | Super Sunglasses

I've never had so much white in an outfit before. That's literally the first thing that came into my mind when I went through the photos, and I was really not used to it. I've always felt blue and white go really well together (proven by all the blue and white striped tees I have) and I've always loved pairing blue denim jeans with white tops.
Once again, I threw on my fave blue denim jacket and I really wanted it to be the main piece in the outfit, so I (unconsciously) went with a white tee and white shorts. I rarely wear white bottoms because I'm just afraid of sitting on sauce or something, and ruining my white bottoms. Went with it anyway as it was just a quick lunch (indoors) and some grocery shopping (went home with several bottles of my fav dessert wine yaye)!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment